As COVID-19 continues to have a negative impact on our communities, we wanted to let you know what we are doing as a company to ensure we continue to meet your heating and hot water needs while keeping our employees, Customers and members of community as safe as possible.
During this challenging time, our team is committed to ensuring all deliveries and service inquiries are being taken care of in a timely fashion. Extra precautions are being taken to limit the possibility of the virus being spread.
- Our drivers are wearing gloves during each delivery and we are asking each of you to pay by credit card or leave your payment outside to limit physical contact. (If you prefer to have your meter ticket sent via email let us know. We will not leave a paper copy. It will be brought back to the office and stored).
- Our technicians will be wearing gloves throughout their time at your home. If possible they will enter through a bulkhead, and we ask that while they are onsite you isolate in another area of the house. Paying by credit card is preferred to limit any additional physical contact.
- Both drivers and technicians will be using hand sanitizer while in the field to limit the transfer of the virus.
- Face masks have been provided to all employees and will be used as needed.
- Our office staff is keeping our office clean and sanitized. In addition, to limit physical contact and maintain the CDC’s recommended 6 foot distance between people during this time we have set a table up in our entryway for Customers and Vendors to leave payments, correspondence, etc..
- If you are sick or in quarantine we may need to postpone your service appointment until it is safe to enter your home. Please share this with us so we can make the best decision for you and our staff on when to setup the appointment.
- If you are sick or supposed to be in quarantine please do not visit our office. Call or email us to have your needs addressed.
- Team members will be staying at home if they develop any cold or flu like symptoms.
We know this situation has caused many changes in how we all go about our day to day activities. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we shift gears and do things a bit differently for awhile. Our goal is to be available when you need us and we feel these measures will ensure that is the case.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 338-4739 or email us at [email protected] Thank you.