If you find yourself without heat or hot water, try these steps first to avoid an unnecessary service call.
- Is the thermostat set above room temperature?
- Is the emergency switch in the on position?
- How about the service switch at your furnace or boiler?
- Do you have a tripped breaker?
- Check to make sure you have fuel in your tank.
- Try pushing the reset switch. ***Very Important – Only push this once***
If you have chosen to try these steps and your system is still not running, give us a call. Do not send an email if this is an emergency. We staff our service department year-round, 24/7, to deal with the unexpected for you.